We all know the fun of having a Space Race in your own class.
A Space Race against other classes within your school?
A Space Race against classes in the US?
A Space race against classes all over the world?
It’s quite simple! Here’s how:
1. Identify your competition and pick a date and time for the showdown!
Tip: Find other teachers within your PLN to Race
2. Co-construct an assessment and create it in Socrative
Tip: Enable sharing so each teacher can also import a copy using a SOC-#
3. Choose a screen sharing site
Tip: Google Hangouts and Skype work great!
4. Login in to your Socrative Account and the screen sharing site
5. Share your Socrative room number and screen sharing link
Tip: All classrooms can now view your Socrative screen in their own schools!
6. Have classrooms login in with 1 or more devices
Tip: 20 possible rockets across all classrooms
7. Select Space Race, Quiz and the number of teams
Tip: Choose a time limit if you want the furthest to win and not the fastest
Tip: Take a final screenshot, Email the report to your colleagues and/or project it live on the screen!