There’s always something new at the start of the school year, whether it is a new freshman class, a new administrator, or a classroom change. Both teachers and students need to get familiar with these changes fast.
In Mr. Roberts’ homeroom, Socrative quizzes with images do the trick.
Who’s who? What’s what?:
Make a Multiple Choice Socrative quiz consisting of questions such as:
1. Who is (insert picture of new staff member or school leader)?
2. Where is the new science room?
3. Who do you ask about your technology questions?
4. Where do you find the lunch schedule?
5. Who is (insert a picture of the maintenance person)?
Mr. Roberts runs the activity as a Teacher Paced quiz so he can monitor the student responses and correct any misconceptions. Don’t be surprised if the activity triggers lots of questions!
How do you creatively use Socrative?